Who is eligible to join the “H” Association?
- Any former student-athlete, equipment manager, athletic trainer, or cheerleader that received a varsity letter from a UH athletic team is eligible to join the “H” Association.
- Varsity letters can only be awarded to an individual by the head coach that served as the head coach of a sport during the years the individual participated.
- Associate Members are non-voting members that have participated in an intercollegiate sport sponsored by the University of Houston that did not receive a varsity letter.
- Associate Honorary Members may be past or present coaches, faculty and those parties interested in the promotion and welfare of education and athletics of the University of Houston. This class of members shall be elected by guidelines and procedures set forth by the Board of Directors. This class shall have no voting rights.
How much does it cost to join?
- Recent Graduate: (First Year is Free)
First Year is FREE to all letterwinners that completed their degree in Fall, Spring or Summer of the athletics season.
Includes all membership benefits listed above.
- Annual: ($50)
Includes all membership benefits listed above. (You can select an option to pay with reoccurring RENEWAL membership payments).
- Lifetime: ($500)
Lifetime membership is a one-time payment.
Includes all membership benefits listed and any additional benefits provided in the future. (You can select an option to sign up for Sustaining Lifetime Membership).
Please click below to pay your membership dues.
Are you already a LIFETIME member? Consider becoming a Sustaining Lifetime Member to help provide annual contributions towards ongoing administrative costs. Sustaining Lifetime Membership annual contribution minimum of $150 (includes 25 guest passes to all tailgates and recognition in the “H” Association app).
SUSTAINING LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP